E-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition
2014-2015 e-Competition Details
The e-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition events are open to Winona State University students that are taking 12 credits or more and participating in the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program. This year we have four events in which students may participate. The winner(s) of each event will win a $1,000 e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship provided by Aspen Capital.
NOTE: All entries must be created/edited on either your WSU laptop or tablet device. Students that do not have a tablet may check one out at the Front Desk in Somsen 207.
This Year's Theme
How I Use My WSU Tablet
- [hashtag] AppWinonaState
WSU Students: Show how you use your WSU tablet (Apple iPad or Samsung). Make a video (eFlick), take a photo or design a laptop cover!
When Does the Event Start and End?
- Start Date: Monday, September 15th, 2014
- Entries must be in by: January 1st, 2015
- e-Warrior Digital Photography Competition - one scholarship to be awarded
- e-Warrior Laptop Cover Skin Design Competition - one scholarship to be awarded
- e-Warrior e-Flick Competition - up to four scholarships to be awarded to one team
You must use this form to submit your entries for these three events:
- e-Warrior Digital Photography: "Using WinonaStateApps on my WSU tablet!"
- e-Warrior Jingle (Radio Ad): "Using WinonaStateApps on my WSU tablet!"
- e-Warrior Laptop Cover Skin Competition: "Using WinonaStateApps on my WSU tablet"
Do not forget to attach your entry!! Entries can be submitted at any time up until January 1st, 2014.
Submission: e-Warrior e-Flick Competition Only
- All entrees must be submitted via YouTube. If you do not have a YouTube account please create one for this competition.
- Email the link to your entry, your name(s) and Warrior ID(s) to email@example.com. Please include a paragraph detailing the content of your entry.
- Make sure your video on YouTube can be viewed by the "Public"
- Entries can be submitted at any time up until January 1st, 2014.
- Must be full time WSU student (12 credits or more) and be part of the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program.
- Deadline: All entrees must be submitted by January 1st, 2013.
- Only entries that are 100% original will be considered.
- All entries must be created/edited using your WSU tablet.
- Only entries that follow exact guidelines will be considered.
- All entries must be created/edited on WSU devices (laptop, tablet)
- If you would like to use a tablet and do not have one you may check one out at the Technical Support Center.
- Technology: Must use WSU supported software or software that is freely accessible by all.
- Up to two entries per event, per person may be submitted.
- One scholarship per person. Since we have two Aspen Capital sponsored events available this year (Essay and e-Competition) please note that students are only eligible for award of ONE Aspen Capital Scholarship per year.
- Must agree to disclaimer to enter.
- All entries must be submitted by January 1, 2015.
- Winners to be announced after Winter break.
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.
- The WSU e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship Committee reserves the right to disregard entries that are not complete or are inappropriate.
If you have questions you can call:
- TSC Phone Support, 507.457.5240
- Charmaine Gorak, 507.457.2520