E-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition
- 2012-2013 e-Competition has ended. Click here to see list of recipients.
- Check back Fall 2013 for next years details.
2012-2013 e-Competition Details
The e-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition events are open to Winona State University students that are taking 12 credits or more and participating in the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program. This year we have four events in which students may participate. The winner(s) of each event will win a $1,000 e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship provided by Aspen Capital.
When Does the Event Start and End?
- Start Date: Monday, September 24th, 2012
- Entries must be in by: January 1st, 2013
What Do You Need To Do?
Simply create your entree, fill out the form and submit it by January 1, 2013. That's it! The entries will be judged after winter break.
- e-Warrior Digital Photography Competition - one scholarship to be awarded
- e-Warrior Jingle Competition (Radio Ad) - up to two scholarships to be awarded to one team
- e-Warrior Laptop Cover Skin Design Competition - one scholarship to be awarded
- e-Warrior e-Flick Competition - up to three scholarships to be awarded to one team
- - Must be full time WSU student (12 credits or more) and be part of the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program.
- - Deadline: All entrees must be submitted by January 1st, 2013.
- - Only entries that are 100% original will be considered.
- - Only entries that follow exact guidelines will be considered.
- - Technology: Must use WSU supported software or software that is freely accessible by all.
- - Up to two entries per event, per person may be submitted.
- - One scholarship per person. Since we have two Aspen Capital sponsored events available this year (Essay and e-Competition) please note that students are only eligible for award of ONE Aspen Capital Scholarship per year.
- - Must agree to disclaimer to enter.
You must use use this form to submit your entries for these three events:
- e-Warrior Digital Photography: "The Best of WSU"
- e-Warrior Jingle (Radio Ad)
- e-Warrior Laptop Cover Skin Competition
Do not forget to attach your entry!!
Manual Submission: e-Warrior e-Flick Competition Only
To submit an entry to the e-Warrior e-Flick (TV Ad) Competition you must bring your completed Video DVD to Somsen 207. There you will fill out a form and put both your DVD Video and the completed form into an envelope that will be provided for you.
If you wish to fill out the form ahead of time you can download it here.
- All entries must be submitted by January 1, 2013.
- Winners to be announced after semester break.
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.