WSU provides email (webmail) services accessible via the web to students, faculty, and staff as part of the E-Warrior Digital Life and Learning Program. Be sure and check your WSU email account regularly as this is the way that WSU communicates with you.
- WSU email is the official WSU mail system. Students are to use it for WSU related business.
- We will never lease your email address to any advertisers and we take a pro-active approach to blocking unsolicited-bulk email messages that could clutter your inbox.
Accessing WSU Email
- Use email through graduation and beyond
- Protect email from spam & viruses
- Use mailbox aggregation that allows you to aggregate other personal e-mail accounts within Outlook 365
- Get access to your email, contacts, and calendar from anywhere including a broad range of active sync enabled phones (examples: Windows Phone, iPhone, Android)
Watch for "Clutter for Office" to be added to your Microsoft 365 account soon.
- 25 GB inbox
According to FERPA Guide 2012 p 39: "Non-public educational data should never be sent to non-institutional assigned accounts... The institution would be held responsible if an unauthorized third party gained access to a student's education record...
What this means is that we cannot support forwarding WSU emails to a different preferred account.
There are two major ways to access your email, via the internet and via a local email client.
- Webmail - For accessing your email anywhere with an internet connection on any computer.
- Outlook - Program for accessing email on computer, has advantages over webmail.
- Storage Space - 2 GB
- Warning - 1400 MB
- Prohibit Sending - 1500 MB
- Prohibit Sending and Receiving - 1600 MB
- Attachment size - up to 18 MB
Contact Phone Support at 507-457-5240.