How to Reset Your iPad in iOS 8
- Any mailed in iPad termination will have to do this before it is mailed back.
- Anyone terminating their iPad at the front desk of Tech Support will have to do this before returning it.
Watch the Video
1. Open the Settings app from your home screen.
2. Go to the General tab in your Settings app.
3. Scroll down and select Reset.
4. Select Erase All Content and Settings.
5. Enter in your iPad passcode (that you use to unlock your iPad).
6. Click Erase.
7. Click Erase again.
8. Enter in your Apple ID password and click Erase, this will begin the reset process.