How to Reset Your WSU iPad
- Any mailed in iPad termination will have to do this before it is mailed back.
- Anyone terminating their iPad at the front desk of Tech Support will have to do this before returning it.
Watch the Video
- Before you begin, please make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi otherwise you will not be able to connect to the Apple Server.
1. Open the Settings app from your home screen.
2. Go to the General tab in your Settings app.
3. Scroll down and select Reset.
4. Select Erase All Content and Settings.
5. Enter in your iPad passcode (that you use to unlock your iPad).
6. Click Erase.
7. Click Erase again.
8. Enter in your Apple ID password and click Erase, this will begin the reset process.
9. The process is complete when you see the Apple logo on the screen and a loading bar at the bottom.
10. After the device has been erased a white Apple start screen will appear and the device will be ready for another user.