From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
|This article is part of the
WSU Tablet Series
Wikipedia defines a mobile device as a pocket-sized computing device, typically having a display screen with touch input and/or a miniature keyboard.
Contact TSC Phone Support if you have any questions or need assistance.
Setting Up Your Mobile Device on the WSU Network
- WSU iPad Setup
- WSU Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Tablet Setup
- Kindle Fire/Setting up WSU Student Email
- Kindle Fire/Setting Up WSU Wireless
- Kindle Fire/ WSU Faculty or Staff Email
- iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad setup
- Microsoft Live Setup for Android
- Blackberry Microsoft Live Set up for WSU Email Account
- Blackberry WSU Network Connections
- Windows Phone 7 Setup