Reset WSU Password
Reset your WSU password
As most students are aware, WSU passwords must be changed every 180 days. Typically, an email will be sent several days before this expiration date instructing the student to reset his or her password before it expires. In the past, if a password expired, that student would have to come into tech support to get it reset. A new system has been implemented so that the student can reset his or her expired password themselves without coming in. This can be done from any computer that's connected to the internet, anywhere. The following steps detail how to configure the new system for later use.
- Go to https://reset.winona.edu
- Enter your WSU username into the text field shown below:
- Click "Go".
- Enter in the last four digits of your social security number
- Click "Continue"
- Select "Change My Password"
- If you remember your current password enter in your current password and "Go".
- If you do not remember your current password select "Can't Remember Password?"
- Type in your new password then Click "Go".
- Then you are done.