Setting Up Microsoft Outlook - OS X 10.7 and 10.8
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Open Outlook on Your Laptop
- The first step is to open Outlook, using the item in the dock
If you do not have Outlook installed, you can install it by going to Applications -> WSU Additions -> Software Additions.
- Under “Tools” in the menu bar, click “Accounts...” if the “Accounts” window does not automatically appear...
- You will then see the following screen:
- Click “Exchange Account”.
- A window will then drop down. In this window, enter your FULL Winona State email address in both the "E-mail Address:" and "User name:" boxes. Then, enter your current Winona State University password (Same as D2L and WiFi).
- Click "Add Account".
- You will then see this screen:
- At this window, check the “Always use my response for this server” box and then select Allow.
- Your Winona State University email is now set up in Microsoft Outlook 2011!