Adobe Fireworks is a graphic design tool that really focuses on the preparation of images for use on the Web. Less complex than Adobe Photoshop, it is a great tool for developing Web-ready graphics quickly. It can also be very helpful for developing Web pages and interactive Web content. You can:
- Rapidly prototype web pages
- Create and optimize interactive images (e.g., image maps, rollovers) for the web quickly and accurately
- Export a clickable prototype of a page as an interactive PDF file, so you can easily collect comments from reviewers and demo your designs
Our Internal Help Pages for Fireworks Include
- Fireworks/Batch Processing Thumbnails and Resizing
- Fireworks/Create Rollover or Animated Buttons
- Fireworks/Create a Photo Slide Show on a Web Page
- Fireworks/Creating a Web Banner with Menuing
- Adobe Fireworks
Adobe Fireworks is provided by WSU and can be installed by following instructions with Installing Software From The Network.
For an Official Adobe User Manual: Download this PDF
For online (web) help go to Adobe's own help site: Here!
For tutorials on getting started with FireWorks: Go Here...