Advising Appointment Scheduler Student Instructions
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Student Instructions for Advising Appointment Scheduler
- Log in to the Student page of the MyWSU portal: https://mywsu.winona.edu/students/pages/default.aspx
- The initial Student page screen contains some useful information that WSU has about you. Verify that your information is all correct.
- To see your advisor's schedule and to make an appointment, click on your Advisor's Name. This will take you to your advisor's My Site.
- Click on the Advising Schedule link in the left navigation menu.
- Search the calendar for a time that works for you and click on it.
- Look at the details of the appointment on the screen that appears. If this is the appointment you want, click on the "Click to Attend" button. The next page will confirm that you are not yet registered for this appointment. Click "OK" to complete your registration.
- Your appointment will now show up on the upper right hand corner of the scheduling pate. If you need to cancel your appointment click the cancel link in the My Appointment Details section.
- You will also receive a confirmation e-mail.
- If you have any questions or problems with the scheduler, please contact Technical Support Center at 507-457-5240.