Blended Course Toolkit
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
(Redirected from Blended Learning Toolkit)
|UNDER CONSTRUCTION: This article is incomplete and under construction. Direct questions to TLT (firstname.lastname@example.org).|
Here are some decisions, milestones, or touchpoints as you plan for possibly offering a blended version of your course this fall.
- In-person, online, or blended?
- Develop a mix map and connect face-to-face and online activities
- Student choice versus instructor control
- Set up Brightspace or Teams (or both) as your course's online "home base"
- The effective use of online video as content
- Supporting student performance (e.g., presentations)
- Supporting teamwork
- Supporting assessment
More wiki articles
- Minnesota State Operating Instruction 18.104.22.168 Media Codes
- File:Mixmap template.docx
- File:Holland venn diagram.pdf
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.