Cisco WebEx/Preparing to Participate in a WebEx Meeting
This page describes steps that can help prepare Cisco WebEx meeting participants.
Login to a Test Meeting
- Login to a Test Meeting
- If prompted "Allow" the WebEx to access your computer.
- After "allowing",the meeting center will take up to a minute to prepare.
- The test meeting will allow the same functionality as a regular meeting room, but prepares the computer as well as allows the individual testing to see a meeting room in advance.
- Please review the How to Use WebEx link for using audio in a WebEx room.
Attending a Meeting
- Select the link for the meeting in the email invite.
- You will be prompted to type in your name and an email address. For some meetings, before entering the meeting you will also have to type in a password. The password typically will be provided on the email invite.
- When entering the room, you will be prompted to select an audio option. Either call using the phone number and access code provided on the screen or select "Call Using Computer". If using your computer, it is good to test your speakers and your microphone.
You are ready to proceed with the meeting. For information about using video or the chat features, please review the "During the Meeting" information as well as use the additional resources provided.
During the Meeting
How to Use WebEx
The links will take you to resources created by WebEx to support faculty, staff, and learners participating in WebEx meetings.