Closed Captioning in Mediaspace
1. You will need the SRT file you exported and saved from YouTube. You will also want to log into your MediaSpace Account using your STAR ID and Password. Once logged in click your name in the upper right hand corner and select My Media.
2. Select the video you need to close caption. Under the video click on the drop down menu Actions, from here select Edit.
3. Next Select the Caption Tab and Upload Caption File.
4. You will want to click on Browse to find the SRT file, select a language and label this "Click for CC."
5. Next click Save.
6. If you uploaded the wrong file, want to change the language or title, you can click on the icons to the left of Actions. If you are done just click back on My Media in the upper right hand corner, your SRT file will automatically be saved.
7. To view the final video with closed captioning just select the video again under My Media and click on the CC button at the bottom of the viewing window. This will also viewers to turn the Closed Captioning on and off.