Connecting Android to WSU Wireless
This guide was written running Android OS 5.1 (Lollipop) on a Winona State Samsung Galaxy Tab. Other phones running this Android OS versions should be similar. Restart Android device before performing these steps.
Connecting to the Warrior Network
1. First tap the grid at the lower right-hand corner to bring up all your applications.
2. Then select “Settings” with the applications screen.
3. At the top-left corner tap “Connections.”
4. Be sure to check if Wi-Fi is enabled then then tap the “warrior” access point.
5. Under “Phase 2 authentication” tap the word “None”.
6. Tap “MSCHAPV2” for authentication.
7. Enter your StarID and password. Then tap "Connect".
8. Done! If you see “Connected” you are now on the WSU
- Restart your Android Device before performing these steps.
- Under WI-FI settings, click the warrior network, select "Forget Network" and try the steps above.