Course Administration in D2L - Importing Content
Content, quizzes, surveys, and question libraries can be imported into Desire2Learn.
To import content into D2L:
- Enter D2L, select Edit Course
- Select the Import/Export/Copy Components
- Select Import Components either from the D2L Learning Object Repository (LOR) or a file. If importing zipped content, "Browse" for a file before proceeding.
- Select Next
- When the Preprocessing is complete, please select Next
- Select the Components to Import and select Next
- Confirm Import Selections and select Next
- The final message will confirm if the import was successful
To preview the content imported, select the link on the navigation bar in which the content was imported to. For example, if a survey was imported, select survey from the top navigation tool bar. The survey should be listed with the same title and components as the survey imported.
For a complete listing of topics, select from the category list below.