Custom student support
Teaching, Learning and Technology Services (TLT) offers custom student support through the e-Warrior Digital Learning Commons (DLC). The DLC is a team of WSU STARS (Student Technology and Resource Specialists) that are dedicated to supporting other WSU students with their technology needs.
Working with faculty
The DLC is available to support projects that are given to students in the classroom. We can help the students understand how to use the technology necessary to successfully complete a classroom project.
How do we do this?
TLT/DLC staff meets with faculty member. We review the project and what technology the students will need to know to successfully complete it.
- in the classroom
We have great resources that we can show faculty and students.
- One of these resources is Lynda. This resource is a subscription library of over 2000 online courses taught by industry experts covering a wide variety of software tools and skills. We can help you find the right courses for your class project. Lynda is also available for the iPad Mini.
- WSU Knowledge Base Wiki. We have many articles on our WSU Knowledge Base Wiki to assist students with their technology needs. We are also able to create new articles requested for special projects.
In the classroom
- A DLC STAR can come into your classroom for a scheduled one hour session. During this session we can cover the technology that is needed for your project.
Previous Custom Support
- DLC Spring 2014 Class Projects
- DLC Fall 2014 Class Projects
- DLC Spring 2015 Class Projects
- DLC Fall 2016 Class Projects