DLC Fall 2011 Class Projects/Ruth Charles
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Research Methods Class
- Students = ??
Class Location, Days and Times
- Minne 102
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:00 am - 12:20 pm
Outline of Project
- Students need to be able to create spreadsheets from data that will be used to create charts (pie, line, bar) and stats (T-Tests).
Microsoft Excel 2007 -
Great resource for using Excel for Statistical Analysis This is a set of tool for downloading to generate 2x2 and 3x3 Chi-square ProbabilitiesClick Here
DLC STAR In Class Assistance Requested
- DLC STARS not available at this time
- Offered to put together online instruction
- Jessica Nelson will work on Wiki instruction
- Chad Kjorlien will go into classroom