DLC Fall 2011 Class Projects/Tanya Rolfson (Mass Com)
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
- 1 class
- students to create 30 - 60 second radio commercial
Class Location, Days and Times
- T - September 27th
- 11:00 am
Outline of Project
- students execute a simple radio spot in GarageBand - voice, music, SFX
- 30 or 60 second spot
- incorporate voice, sound effects, and possibly music
- (SFX, voice recording, jingles, saving, exporting, editing, etc.) Mainly the basics.
- she is requesting that we record something and manipulate it (volume, speed, voice adjustment, fade in/out, etc) to present to the class.
Important Things to Cover
- Balancing the sound (Background vs foreground sounds)
- Avoid having abrupt cuts/edits
- Learn how to tell how many seconds the recording is.
DLC STARS Custom Assistance Requested
- Andy Burns
- Dennis Santiago