DLC Fall 2015 Class Projects/Nicholas Wysocki (EDFD 460 and 462)
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
|Students Supporting Students|
|Digital Learning Center|
Class Location, Days, Times, and Number of Students
- CLASSROOM NUMBER
- NUMBER OF STUDENTS
- TRAINING DATE(S)
- TRAINING TIME(S)
Overview of Project
- Identifying Funds of Knowledge Guidelines - Nicholas Wysocki
- Concept and relationship visualization - Students to learn basic only of what can they do with the common tools they already know and have easy access to. Examples: Smart Art templates available in Office 365 applications, Prezi, and Inspiration.
- WHAT IS THE END RESULT STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO TURN IN?
- In class support on basics of the chosen apps
- WHAT SHOULD STUDENTS KNOW HOW TO DO WHEN THEY LEAVE?
DLC STARS Assigned
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAINING?