DLC Fall 2017 Class Projects/Anne Vandeberg
Class Location, Days and Times
- Integrative Soc Wk Sem. (SOCW 480-01)
- Number of Students 9
- Where: Max 283
- When: Friday, September 8th, 2017
- Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Basic 101 overview of using Adobe Connect in SOCW 480 at a distance.
What We Will Cover
How to log in to Adobe Connect room.
You can then activate your Connect account by simply logging into the Connect Manager site using the steps below:
- Use your favorite web browser to go to https://webmeeting.minnstate.edu/.
- Enter your StarID and password. The Connect Manager page will open.
- Occasionally, users will get a "Not Authorized" message. If this happens, click "OK", wait 5 minutes, then log in again.
How to use the Audio Setup Wizard.
For directions on using the Audio Setup Wizard go to Adobe Connect Participation Quick Guide.
- Special Note: We will be discussing the importance of separating audio in from audio out with headphones or earbuds.
How to present your screen to a group.
We will briefly have students present their screen and if you didn't get the change the following pdf that covers the process Presenting With Adobe Connect for when you are asked to present for class.
- Chad Kjorlien
- Phone: 507-457-2206
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:1 Support: Krueger Library #105