DLC Fall 2019 Class Projects/Charlie Opatz LinkedIn
This resource is designed to help students in Professor Opatz courses build and use a tool called LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a professional networking tool that allows users to connect up with other people who share a similar professional interest, follow leaders who use the platform to share their knowledge of the industries they are in, connect up with professional groups and organizations that are in areas of interest, and learn so much more from the LinkedIn Learning courses. This system also allows you to share out your professional experience, areas of interest, recommendations, and document other skills you have in one spot.
You can learn all about the creation and use of your LinkedIn account by going to this video LinkedIn. From creating an account to optimizing for jobs or networking this course has it all.
- LinkedIn Learning
- Activate your LinkedIn Learning account
- Integrating LinkedIn Learning with LinkedIn
- Accessing LinkedIn Learning on a phone or tablet
- Documenting and sharing your LinkedIn Learning achievements
- LinkedIn Learning Help System
- Searching for LinkedIn Learning Courses or Subjects
- LinkedInLearning for Admins
For a complete listing of topics, select from the category list below.