From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Steps for Regrading All Attempts for a Quiz Question
- 1. Select Quizzes from the top navigation bar in the D2L course
- 2. Select the quiz in which the question(s)need to be regraded
- 3. Once in "edit mode" for the quiz select the Grade icon
- 4. Select the Questions tab
- 5. Next, to regrade all attempts for a particular question, select:
- 6. Now scroll down to the question and click on the question. A new screen will open showing the question and questions statistics.
- 7. Scroll down to the Grade heading and re-score accordingly given the following prompts select:
- 8. Save the change(s) before existing out of the screen.
- 9. To return to the list of quiz questions and continue to make modifications to scores, select Go Back to Questions in the upper left.