Distributing a Qualtrics Survey
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
WSU Faculty, Students, Staff
Student Distribution of Surveys
Undergraduate and graduate students need to collaborate with an advisor or faculty member on the distribution of a Qualtrics survey.
Step 1: The Student Copies the Survey to Faculty or Advisor
- The student will login to Qualtrics and go to My Surveys
- Select copy, an icon to the right of the survey title
- When copying the survey, update the title to remove the word copy and search for the faculty/advisor's WSU username or email
Step 2: Faculty/Advisor Collaborate with the Student
- Once the copy process is complete, the faculty/advisor should login to Qualtrics and go to My Surveys
- Select collaborate, an icon to the right of the survey title
- Add the student as a collaborator to the survey and make sure the student has access to view the results
Step 3: Faculty/Advisor Activate the Survey
- The faculty/advisor should go to Edit Survey and select the distribute tab
- Activate the survey for the student and proceed by sharing the URL for distribution or setting up a panel for distribution.