Downloading files from the web using Safari
- Note: When downloading files from the internet it is important to verify that the file is coming from a trusted website and doesn't contain obvious signs of malware.
- Select Continue and Continue again.
- Select Agree.
- Select Install on a specific disk... and select your MacBook hard drive. Select Continue (Figure).
- Select Install.
- Enter your password and select Install Software
- Select Close. The application is now in your Applications folder.
- You can delete both the .zip file and the .pkg file from your Downloads folder.