Draft:DLC Spring 2010 Class Projects/Ajit Daniels(MC 225)
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
MC225 (Audio Production)
Class Location, Days and Times
- PAC 224
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:00 am - 12:20 pm
- 4 students
Outline of Project(s)
These projects are aimed at helping students "see" sound pictures and, in the process, familiarizing them with broadcast equipment.
- 30 Sound Effects (SFX) Story. Each student will be given a primary SFX, which he/she will develop and record in conjunction with two secondary SFX.
- Dramatized Commercial about a product/service of your choice, employing at least two voices, plus BG music and/or SFX.
- Diagnostic Test; “Making A Radio Commercial” video.
- Sound-And-Music story, employing at least three SFX and instrumental music. There should be no narration or vocal music.
DLC STARS in Class Assistance Requested
- Tuesday, 1/19/2010 - Garageband Overview-assign sample project, Kyle Maki
- Thursday, 1/21/2010 - Garageband-Review of sample project, Kyle Maki
- Tuesday, 1/26/2010 - Audacity and Q & A, Kyle Maki