Draft:Installing and Connecting the D2L Binder on iPads
About this article
This article includes information about the D2L Binder app for iOS and Android devices. It is intended for WSU students, but may also be of interest to instructors who would like to see how using Desire2Learn and wanting to work on assignments on their tablet devices.
Downloading and Installing Binder on an iPad
You cannot use the Binder application until you have a functioning EduDentity account. (For more information regarding creating an EduDentity account, visit the EduDentity Account instruction article.)
- On your iPad, open the App Store and search for Binder or open this Wiki page on your iPad and this link to open the App Store and find Binder automatically.
- Tap the Free button and, once it turns to Install, tap the Install button.
- Once the install completes, tap Open.
Connecting Binder to WSU's Brightspace from an iPad
- Open the Binder application on your iPad. You will be prompted to sign in with your EduDentity account or through Facebook.
- Tap the Sign In button and enter your EduDentity ID and password. (If you do not have an EduDentity account, go to Creating an EduDentity Account for further instructions.)
- Once signed in, a page will appear to connect to your Brightspace courses. Enter the URL http://winona.learn.minnstate.edu in the text box and select connect.
- On the next page, log into Brightspace with your StarID and password.
- Check off Do not ask me again for this application on the next page and tap Continue on the Confirm tab.
- A list of your Brightspace courses will automatically appear. Binder is now connected to your Brightspace courses.
Related Wiki Topics
No pages meet these criteria.
D2L Overview Topics