E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship/eScholarship Virtual Backgrounds
About the Category
2020 has brought about a completely new way of interacting via the use of virtual meetings. Let your creative abilities shine by presenting a WSU Themed Virtual Background which allows virtual meeting attendees to introduce their spirit or character via a fun, interesting or unique virtual background graphic or photo.
“Building Connections & Bringing People Together”
- January 1st - March 31st, 2021
- You can start working on your entries at any time but cannot submit until after January 1st, 2021.
- To submit your entries go to https://winona.academicworks.com/opportunities/xxxx. FULL LINK will be provided on January 1st, 2021.
- If you are submitting more than one entry to a category.
- Submit 1st entry to link above, any additional entries to DLC@winona.edu. Please include your name and warrior ID # in the email along with the entries titles.
- All MOV and MP4 entries- full information is to be filled out at link above but entries to be emailed to DLC@winona.edu along with your name, warrior ID # and entry title.
- Team Size: 1
- Zoom Backgrounds
- Zoom background photo/graphic should be under 5MB in size.
- Accepted file formats are JPG/JPEG, 24-bit PNG, or GIF.
- Microsoft Teams Backgrounds
- Backgrounds minimum size: 360x360 pixels, maximum size: 2048x2048 pixels
- File types: jpeg, png, bmp
- Aspect ratio: greater than 4.
- Zoom Backgrounds
- Entry must follow the theme: “Building Connections & Bringing People Together”
- All entrees are entered into competition under a Creative Commons License. If you do not know what this is please be sure to read about it before you enter.
IMPORTANT: All entries must be created/edited on one of your WSU mobile devices. Photos/videos may be taken with your phone.
For full details go to E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship.
- Selection of scholarship recipient will be based on the following:
- Use of the eWarrior theme – 20%
- Overall impact (inspiring, persuasive, informational) – 20%
- Creativity – 20%
- Memorable content and delivery – 20%
- Clear message – 20%
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.