E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship/eScholarship e-Flick Competition
About the Category
Have you ever wanted to produce your own video? Here's your chance. This event gives you and your friends a chance to create a video and win a $1,000 e-Warrior scholarship. Create a 30 or 60-second video showing us your ideas about "Building Connections & Bringing People Together". With our current covid-19 environment it is hard to stay connected to others. Be it a Zoom or Teams meeting, outside activities, chats, or other ideas, share your ideas with us.
“Building Connections & Bringing People Together”
- You can start working on your entries at any time.
- Submission dates: January 1, 2021 through March 31st, 2021
- To submit your entries go to https://winona.academicworks.com/opportunities/xxxx.
- If you are submitting more than one entry to a category
- Submit 1st entry to link above, any additional entries to DLC@winona.edu. Please include you name and warrior ID # in the email along with the entries titles.
- All videos must be submitted via a YouTube link.
- Make sure your video on YouTube can be viewed by the "Public"
- Team Size: 4
- Length: Must be either 30 seconds or 60 seconds
- Entry must follow the theme: “Building Connections & Bringing People Together”.
- You need to show us examples of this in your entries.
- Technology: Must use WSU supported software or freeware
- Please - nothing "dark". Absolutely no swearing or vulgarity
- Entries must be created/edited on your WSU laptop, tablet or your phone.
- Students may submit as many entries as you wish but may only win one scholarship. All entrees are entered into competition under a Creative Commons License. If you do not know what this is please be sure to read about it before you enter.
- Selection of scholarship recipients will be based on the following:
- Use of the e-Warrior theme – 20%
- Overall impact (inspiring, persuasive, informational) – 20%
- Creativity – 20%
- Memorable content and delivery – 20%
- Clear message – 20%
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.