About this article
This article is intended for all audiences and provides information about the social media account eWazoo.
What is e-Wazoo?
eWazoo is a program at Winona State University focused on creating conversations and providing information about WSU technology. eWazoo has social media accounts on Twitter, Instagram and SnapChat. The accounts are updated regularly with posts aimed at engaging students in a two-way conversation about their devices and technology on campus.
- App suggestions
- Student and Faculty interviews
- WSU wiki pages
- Technology articles
- Promotion of workshops and campus events
- Technology trivia
- "Guess the App" trivia
- Prize giveaways
- Tablet accessories spotted around campus...and much more!
Follow e-Wazoo on Social Media
Complete the following steps to follow @e-Wazoo on Social Media:
- Download Twitter/Instagram/SnapChat applications and create an account
- Search "e_Wazoo" in the search bar of the applications
- Follow "e_Wazoo"
- Use the eWazoo hashtag #AppWinonaState
Look for eWazoo at a variety of campus events including Welcome Week, Club Fairs and Homecoming. This year will be the third year eWazoo will participate in the Homecoming Parade. Look for eWazoo at these events for a chance to win prizes!
Once a month Tech Tuesday will take place on the first floor of the Winona State Library. Each event will cover a different technology related topic.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 --- Your Digital Footprint
- Tuesday, Sept 26, 2017 --- Artificial Intelligence
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017 -- Digital Citizenship Safe Computing
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017 -- Thinking 3 Dimensionally
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 -- Taking a Virtual Reality Break
For the third year e-Competition and e-Wazoo are joining together to bring you an exciting chance to win a $1,000.00 scholarship. Individuals and clubs are both encouraged to participate. Click here for more information.