Fireworks/Create a Photo Slide Show on a Web Page
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Steps for Creating a Slideshow
- Select Commands > Create Slideshow.
- Click the Add An Album button (the plus sign) next to Albums.
- Choose the image files to include in the slide show and click OK.
- Fill in the AlbumBook Properties and the Album Properties.
- Select each of the panels on the right to configure the slide show properties.
- Choose the location for the completed slide show in the Export Options panel.
- After configuring all of the slide show settings, click Create.
- (Optional) To display the slide show in your browser, select the Launch Slideshow In Browser option, and then click Done.
Example of Slideshow "Player - Black (Flash plugin not required)"
- In the dialog choose "Player - Black (Flash plugin not required).
NOTE: the background color can be changed in Dreamweaver.
- Check the box for auto-play on start-up
- Select the Folder(s) and highlight the file(s) you want to include by browsing for them
- Enter captions for the images if you do not wish to use the file names
- Apply changes to other panels as you wish, including the Export Panel shown below where you may choose:
- Size of the thumbs
- Size of the slide show image
- And can click to Create the slide....
Our Internal Help Pages for Fireworks Include
For an Official Adobe User Manual: Download this PDF
For online (web) help for creating slide shows with Fireworks go to Adobe's own help site: Here!
For tutorials on getting started with FireWorks: Go Here...