Get Zoom meeting assistance
Get Zoom meeting assistance before, during, and after your online meetings. Emergency meeting support is available just-in-time and pre-meeting checks can be arranged if needed. Get help preparing for your meeting and retrieving meeting recordings and reports after the meeting is over.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Off Hours: Email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your off-hours meeting.
Emergency meeting support
Send an email to email@example.com. Include your meeting's URL, Meeting ID, or personal link name.
- Your Meeting ID is displayed at the top of the main meeting window (Fig 1).
- You can copy your meeting URL or the entire invitation (e.g., including phone number) by selecting Invite at the bottom of the meeting window (Fig 2.1) and selecting Copy URL or Copy Invitation, respectively (Fig 2.2). Paste that into your email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are using your Personal Meeting session to host your meeting, you may have customized the meeting link using a personal link name. Your personal link name is the last part of your customized URL. For example, "waffles" is the personal link name of the meeting minnstate.zoom.us/my/waffles (Fig 3).
- A technician will join your meeting immediately or contact you via email if your meeting session is unavailable.
If you are having technical issues while participating in a meeting:
Meeting hosts can request that a TLT staff member join their Zoom meeting 10 minutes prior to the start time. Email email@example.com and include the date and time of your session and your Zoom meeting link, Meeting ID, or personal link name.
Preparation and testing
Hosts and participants can email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your meeting to request help:
- Planning online meetings and events
- Configuring and testing Zoom meeting settings
- Developing customized meeting instructions
- Testing and troubleshooting your individual Zoom connection. You can also test your Zoom connection yourself any time by connecting to Zoom's test meeting.
More wiki articles
- Solve Zoom meeting technical problems
- Activate your Minnesota State Zoom Pro account
- Use your Zoom personal meeting
- Scheduling a Zoom meeting
- Edit a Zoom meeting
- Invite people to a Zoom meeting
- Hosting a Zoom meeting
- Joining a Zoom meeting
- Video conferencing tips and tricks
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.