- Go to Google Drive on the web at drive.google.com.
- Install Google Drive on your computer or mobile device.
- You will find Google Drive in the App Store on the iPad. Just do a search for "Google Drive".
- Save your files to Google Drive. It’s right there on your device.
Get started with 5 GB of free space. Upgrade to 25 GB for less than $2.50 a month, and you can store practically everything for next to nothing.
For other backup services, WSU recommends using Microsoft OneDrive
How to Access
With a Google Account, you will be able to access your drive.
1. Get a Google Account.
2. Once an acccount has been made go to Google.com.
3. Log-in at the top-right hand corner.