It allows users to change the file type of video files on their computer.
Ripping DVDs as M4V files
1. Insert your DVD.
2. Select the VIDEO_TS folder as your source. Click open.
- For Mac users, it may ask you to install libdvdcss.pkg
- Go here and select livdvdcss.pkg.
- Run the file and go through the installation steps. You can move on to the other steps from there.
3. Select the video you want to download.
- Movies will usually display their full length for their title. They may also be split up into chapters under different titles.
4. Choose your destination folder.
5. Press start.
6. When all is finished, HandBrake will notify you and your video file should be in your destination folder.