Installing and Connecting the D2L Binder on iPads
About this articleDesire2Learn and wanting to work on assignments on their tablet devices.
Downloading and Installing Binder on an iPad
You cannot use the Binder application until you have a functioning EduDentity account. (For more information regarding creating an EduDentity account, visit the EduDentity Account instruction article.)
- On your iPad, open the App Store and search for Binder or open this Wiki page on your iPad and this link to open the App Store and find Binder automatically.
- Tap the Free button and, once it turns to Install, tap the Install button.
- Once the install completes, tap Open.
Connecting Binder to WSU's D2L from an iPad
- Open the Binder application on your iPad. You will be prompted to sign in with your EduDentity account or through Facebook.
- Tap the Sign In button and enter your EduDentity ID and password. (If you do not have an EduDentity account, go to Creating an EduDentity Account for further instructions.)
- Once signed in, a page will appear to connect to your D2L courses. Enter the URL http://winona.learn.minnstate.edu in the text box and select connect.
- On the next page, log into D2L with your StarID and password.
- Check off Do not ask me again for this application on the next page and tap Continue on the Confirm tab.
- A list of your D2L courses will automatically appear. Binder is now connected to your D2L courses.
For a complete listing of topics, select from the category list below.