Microsoft Authenticator is the recommended mobile app for verifying your Winona State University credentials when using multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your Office 365 and virtual private network account. Install the Apple iOS or Android version of the app on your smartphone or tablet. Then, pair the app with your Winona State University Office 365 account to use for verifying your credentials. You can configure MFA to respond to an approval notification or a one-time password generated by the app.
Install the app
More wiki articles
- What's multi-factor authentication for Office 365?
- How to enable multi-factor authentication on your Office 365 account
- How to change your Office 365 multi-factor authentication settings
- Frequently asked questions about Office 365 multi-factor authentication
- Using Microsoft Authenticator for VPN