Microsoft Lync 2010
WSU Uses Microsoft Lync
Microsoft Lync provides anywhere access to cloud-based email, web conferencing, file sharing and Office Web Apps.
- Connect with people in new ways, anytime, anywhere
- Communicate directly from Office and SharePoint
- Collaborate more effectively
Microsoft Lync (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator) is a unified communication client with instant messaging, meetings, and voice used with Microsoft Lync Server.. It brings together communication tools that work the way you are used to using them. The client features a dashboard that makes it easy to find and use common functions such as the dial pad, the contact list, and the list of active conversations. There is also a browser-based version called Microsoft Lync Online that works with Microsoft Office 365. Microsoft Lync 2010 client is available to all WSU students with laptops to download from the KeyServer.
- Lync 2010 Online Training
- How to Change Your Presence Status on Lync 2010
- Lync 2010 Quick Start Guides