Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 (Mac)
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 is the latest version of PowerPoint for Mac.
PowerPoint 2011 now includes ribbons (or tabs) categorizing each feature, action, and customization within PowerPoint.
- Home has all text editing options and text box creation.
- Themes includes pre-made visual themes users can select for their presentation. It also allows the user to create custom themes for their slides.
- Tables allows the user to create and manage tables.
- Charts allows the user to create and manage charts and graphs.
- SmartArt includes graphics that users can place information into.
- Transitions lets the user edit their transitions from one slide to the next in their presentation.
- Animations allows users to customize animations for text and graphics as they appear (or exit) in the presentation.
- Slide Show has helpful settings for when the user is running the slide show and giving a presentation at the same time. Presentation view is one of these many options.
- Review has many options for checking over a presentation for spelling errors and other mistakes.