Mobile Device Sale for WSU Graduates
Aspen Capital Mobile Device Sale
At this time graduating students at WSU have the option of purchasing their mobile devices if they have been in the E-Warrior Digital Life and Learning Program.
- Purchase price depends on how many years the student has been active in the program.
- The mobile device buyout is offered by Aspen Capital (WSU’s leasing partner) and WSU.
- A mobile device sale is not guaranteed each year and details of the program are subject to change.
- Graduating students will receive an email to their winona.edu address with details of the sale at the appropriate time.
Fall 2016 Sale Information
- Backup your data BEFORE you come in to purchase your laptop. It is always a good idea to have a current backup of your files.
- If there is anything not working on your laptop, please bring it to Somsen 207 and get it fixed before the date of purchase.
- YES - tablets may be purchased.
Post Purchase iPad FAQ
- Things to do before selling or giving away your iPad
- What do I do if my iPad is Activation Locked?
- How do I know if my iPad is Activation Locked?
- What if I forgot my Apple ID Password?
- What if I have other issues with my iPad?
- Apple: 1-800-692-7753
- HP: 1-800-334-5144 (Product: Business Notebook)
- Aspen Capital: 1-303-716-0224 (Sophia Szabo)
Purchase Software at a Discounted Price
You have the opportunity to purchase software at a discounted price. With this purchase you will have ownership of an individual license. Note: You must have a valid WSU email address to purchase. WSU Graduates have up to one full semester after they graduate to take advantage of this offer.