From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Add Images Using Template Dots
Open one of the Photo Dots:
- [Edit Photo] is the photo that goes across the top of the page. (Size 759 px wide)
- [Add 519px image] is the photo that fits between the left and right nav bar. (Size 519 px wide)
- Edit photo right dot needs to first be opened, then you will see [Edit 240px Wide Photo]
- Browse for the image on your hard drive and upload the image to the webserver and save in the images folder.
- Note: The dimensions for the photo will need to match what the template needs, ie 519 px wide.