Outlook/Configure RPC over HTTP
- In Outlook 2007, choose Tools > Account Settings > E-mail > Change…, More Settings…, and then the Connection tab.
- Under Outlook Anywhere, select the Connect to Exchange Mailbox using HTTP check box at the bottom of the settings window and click the Exchange Proxy Settings… button.
- Under Connection Settings, type in "m.outlook.com" in the proxy server for Exchange field.
- Note: Do not enter http:// or https:// as part of the name. The appropriate entry (http:// or https://) will be set automatically based on the authentication settings you choose later.
- Select the Connect using SSL only check box.
- Select the On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP check box.
- Under Proxy authentication settings, select NTLM Authentication.
- Click OK to return to the Specify Exchange Settings page.
- Restart Outlook for the settings to take effect.
Your settings should look identical to the ones in the attachment. Let me know how it works for you from home before we give these instructions the green light. If necessary, fell free to change or update these instructions to make them easier to understand for others.
Our Help Pages: