Regrading Quiz Questions
This article describes how instructors can regrade D2L quiz questions to award points to an alternative answer(s) on a question. IMPORTANT: A common mistake is to change the quiz question. While this will fix the question for next time you give the quiz it will not fix your classes attempt on the quiz. If you have any questions about regrading a quiz question please do not hesitate calling TLT Services for a quick refresher. Failure to take the following steps will result in grading the entire classes quizzes one at a time.
Steps For Regrading D2L Quiz Qutestions
1. Login to D2L and within the Assessments menu select the Quizzes link.
2. Select the quiz you would like to regrade a question.
3. Activate pull-down menu to the right of the quiz name and select Grade link.
4. Choose the Questions tab and select Update All Attempts.
5. Select the question you would like to regrade.
7. Once you have saved these changes you will note the action within the Modifications Log.
For a complete listing of topics, select from the category list below.