Setting Up Microsoft Outlook - OS X Sierra
2.Click "Get Started".
3. Click "Sign In".
4. Type your entire StarID@go.minnstate.edu (students) or StarID@minnstate.edu (employees)
Then click "Next".
5. Type your StarID@go.minnstate.edu (students) or StarID@minnstate.edu (employees) in the "User name" portion.
Then your starid password in the "Password" portion.
6. Please be patient as Microsoft Outlook 2016 loads.
7. Click "Continue" at the bottom.
8. Click "Start Using Outlook".
9. Click "Add Account"
11. Type your entire WSU email in the "E-mail address" portion. Example: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
Next type just StarID@go.minnstate.edu in the "User name" portion. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next type in your password for Starid.
12. Check "Always use my response for this server".
Then click "Allow".
13. Once you see your WSU email information click the red button to close the window.
14. Finally, you should now see your email start to populate!
Be patient as your inbox and other folders download to your device.