Share and record whiteboard work
About this article
This article provides an overview of the features and functions of the Zoom web conferencing system. It is intended for all WSU students and employees interested in conducting or attending online meetings using Zoom.
Sharing the Whiteboard
- Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting tool bar.
- Click Whiteboard.
- Click Share.
- The annotation tools will appear automatically, but you can press the Whiteboard option in the meeting controls to show and hide them.
- Use the page controls in the bottom-right corner of the whiteboard to create new pages and switch between pages.
Note: Only the participant or host that started sharing the whiteboard has access to create and switch pages.
- When you are done, click Stop Share.
Recording the whiteboard
Recording the whiteboard is exactly like recording any presentation in Zoom. For full instructions, check out Record Zoom meetings.
- Zoom Help Center
- Zoom training from Linkedin Learning
- From the Zoom Help Center:
Related Wiki Topics
- Test Zoom
- Sign in to Zoom using guest credentials
- Sign in to Zoom using your StarID
- Install Zoom
- Use a document camera in a Zoom meeting
- Prevent Zoom-bombing
- Edit a Zoom meeting
- Solve Zoom meeting technical problems
- Get Zoom meeting assistance
- Share your screen in a Zoom meeting
For a complete listing of topics, select from the category list below.