Sign into Skype for Business (PC Desktop) after July 24, 2017
Sign into Skype for Business after July 24, 2017
If you are having trouble signing back into your Skype for Business app on Windows, please attempt these self-troubleshooting steps.
For additional help please contact Technical Support at 507-457-5240 or via email at AskTech@winona.edu
1. Click to open Skype for Business.
2. It may sign you in automatically to your previous @winona.edu account.
3. If it does this, click the status icon under your name at the top left and choose “Sign out” from that menu.
4. You may see an error about call forwarding settings, this can be disregarded by hitting OK.
5. Click Delete my sign-in info
6.Within the forget sign-in information pop-up, click Yes
a.Enter your sign-in address (this is your primary email address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
b.Enter your new user name
c.Enter your StarID password
d.Select Save my password to save credentials
e.Click Sign In
NOTE If you see Can't Signing back to Skype for Business.
- Click OK
- Click change.
- A new window will popup and from there you can change the Email address.