Student Mobile Device Distribution Support
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
(Redirected from Student Mobile Device Distribution Training)
|Student Survival Guide|
|This article is part of the
Student Survival Guide Series
Welcome! This information is intended to help new/transfer students get started using their new laptop and tablet easily.
Technical Support Available
- PowerPoint Informational Slides These are the slides that were running in the classroom when you setup your mobile devices. They are posted here for your review.
- Mac Laptop Setup Packet PDF These the the laptop setup instructions that you followed when you setup your MAC laptop.
- PC Laptop Setup Packet PDF These the the laptop setup instructions that you followed when you setup your PC laptop.
- Distribution Handouts PDF This is the packet of information that was handed out at the distribution sessions.
- Everything You Need to Know
- What is Office 365?
- Printer Setups for MAC and PC
- Installing an Application from the WSU Network (MAC and PC)
- Setting Up Outlook (iPhone and Android)
Device and Setup Information
- Resources Tab on the Winona State web site.
- All about eWazoo!
- Copyright Infringement