WSU Students have more storage space available to them then what's just on their laptop. The primary storage space WSU students should use is OneDrive for Business, which can be accessed through student webmail. 1 Terabyte of online Cloud Storage, through the form of OneDrive for Business, is available for students to use to backup their files so they are safe if their computer crashes or their hard drive fails. It is ALWAYS a good idea to backup important files.
Students used to be able to save to the network through their network R drives, but as of the 2015 school year will be unable to do so.
- How to access your OneDrive for Business using a web browser
- How to synchronize OneDrive for Business on a laptop or desktop hard drive
- How to access OneDrive for Business using a tablet
- How to create files on OneDrive for Business using the Word Web App
- How to edit documents on OneDrive for Business using the Word Web App
- How to save/upload files to OneDrive for Business
- How to create new files in OneDrive for Business
- Sharing Files on OneDrive
- Editing Files on OneDrive