WSU Email Setup on Personal Apple Device
NOTE: These instructions are for Winona State University
The instructions below will walk you through the process to setup your personal Apple iPod, iPad or iPhone to access your WSU Email.
If you'd like to setup the official Microsoft Outlook app to work with WSU email on your Apple device, use this article: Outlook App
Setting up iOS Email App with WSU Email
- At the home screen, select the Settings or wherever you placed the App.
- Find the Mail menu item (this may require you to scroll depending on your device) and select it.
- Select the Microsoft Exchange option in the next window
- In the corresponding boxes, enter your full Office 365 login credentials (StarID @ go.MinnState.edu for students or StarID @ MinnState.edu for employees) and your WSU password. Tap Next.
- For Server insert outlook.office365.com
- Leave Domain blank and for Username insert your StarID@go.minnstate.edu (students) or StarID@minnstate.edu (employees) Tap Next.
- Select which categories you want to sync to your mobile device and then select the Save option.