WSU Password is your Star ID Password
Do NOT share your Star ID password with anyone for any reason. Everyone has their own unique StarID and password and should not need to use yours.
Your StarID and password is used for:
- WSU eHome
- WSU Email
- Microsoft Office 365
- Web Printing
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business - Cloud storage
- Logging into your laptop
- Logging into WSU Network
- Logging into MyWSU pages
- Logging in to Library Information Gallery
- Logging on to Winona On The Hub
- Desire2Learn - D2L Brightspace
- Accessing eServices such as 'Find a Course,' registration, financial aid, billing, etc.
How to Change Your StarID Password
Please visit the How to change a StarID password page.
It is highly recommended that you change your password while you are on campus. If you must do this from off campus you will need to login to VPN first and then follow the appropriate directions.