WSU Password is your Star ID Password
Do NOT share your Star ID password with anyone for any reason. Each student has their own StarID and password and should not need to use yours.
Your StarID and password is used for:
- WSU Email
- Microsoft Office 365
- Web based printing
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business - Cloud storage
- Logging in to your laptop
- Logging in to WSU Network
- Logging in to Library Information Gallery
- Logging in to Winona On The Hub
- Desire2Learn - D2L Brightspace
- The eServices website: search and register for courses, view your DARS, manage financial aid and billing, and more.
How to Change Your StarID Password
Please visit the How to change a StarID password page.
It is highly recommended that you change your password while you are on campus. If you must do this from off campus you will need to login to VPN first and then follow the appropriate directions.