WSU Technology Knowledge Base:9.4 Desire2Learn/Editing Desire2Learn/Quizzes
WSU Faculty teaching in a traditional, blended, online, or ITV environment.
The D2L Quiz tool allows faculty to develop quizzes and high stakes exams, as well as customize publisher created quizzes, to be delivered in an online environment. D2L quizzes offer a variety of question formats including multiple choice, true/false, multi-select, matching, short answer, and long answer. Quizzes can be set to be automatically graded and scores exported to the D2L grade tool.
- Establishing Testing Restrictions
- Creating a Section within Quiz Library
- Randomizing Quiz Questions
- Checking the D2L Quizzes Event Log
- Regrading Quiz Questions
- Analyzing Quiz Data
- Addressing Wireless Challenges
- Finding Student Quiz Attempts
Quizzing with Respondus Lockdown Browser
Respondus Lockdown Browser (LDB) is an application that prevents the learner from accessing anything on their computer except Desire2Learn.