From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
- Audience - All WSU instructors interested in tablets in their courses.
- Interview Date - 1/5/2016
- Tools Used - iPad
Meet the Faculty Member
Dr. Meghan Sinning ...
Viewing the Interview Segments
The full interview is divided into six segments. Select play to begin viewing Segment 1. To advance to another segments at any time by using the Next button.
- Could you talk specifically how this assignment came about? Here
- What does this process provide student that you wouldn't otherwise be able to do?
- What are some of the outcomes you are seeing in terms of student learning?
- Could you explain how you went about building this project out for your students?
- Where is this assignment going?
- What would you tell other faculty considering doing this assignment?
- Functional Tools: The use of common tools allows students to gain competency over the course of their degree.
- Great Experience: Having many different assignments where the tablet are used in variety of ways provides excellent opportunities to improve professional skills with these powerful tools.
- With guidance on the tablet, students gaining many formative experiences that assure her students are building skills that will assure they understand the key terms, reflect on field experiences more clearly from videos, and document their work more quickly and accurately.
- Faculty will find many ways to use these tools can be used to speed up grading time and types of feedback you can provide your students.