About this article
This article describes how you can tell if you have an email problem. It is meant to be a humorous way to help people find resources for better organizing and managing their email and is intended for the entire WSU campus community.
How can you tell if you have an email problem?
- Do you often re-read emails you sent earlier in the day and whisper to yourself, "That was a good one."
- Do you have one or more of the following situations in your Inbox folder right now: over 1000 unread email messages, over 5000 email messages?
- Are over half the email messages you receive per day from people you don't know?
- Do you salivate, perspire, or have heart palpitations when your new email alarm goes off?
- Do you save listserv messages from three years ago thinking, "I will read all of these later."
- Have you ever said to yourself, "I need to keep that message I sent 10 years ago just in case..."
- Do you have more than 100 custom email folders?