Office & Administrative Specialist - Community of Practice
This group is comprised of front-line workers at Winona State. It is a place where we can collaborate with each other and share our knowledge and best practices with each other, become more efficient in the work we do. It is a a place where we can learn new technology together. This community helps to create broader expertise for all.
Schedule & Agendas
Meets the fourth Tuesday of the month from 9:00-10:00 am in Library 108. Periodically we also meet in Rochester.
2018-2019 School Year
- September 2018 - Intro with Ken Graetz - recap of what's new
- October 2018 - When to use what app in Office 365
- November 2018 - Cancelled
- December 2018 - Microsoft Teams
- January 2019 - Teams - conversations, files
- February 2019 - Teams - File sharing, collaborating, co-editing
- March 2019 - Calendaring - Sharepoint vs Exchange
- April 2019 - File organization, syncing and clean-up, data security best practices
- September 2017 - Email migration
- October 2017 - CyberSecurity
- November 2017 - Microsoft OneNote
- December 2017 - Acano
- January 2018 - Office 365 OneDrive
- February 2018 - Microsoft Teams
- March 2018 - MoveitSecurely
- April 2018 - Microsoft Teams
Become a member: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the email list. You will receive notification of monthly meetings that will include the agenda for the meeting.
Become a member of the Microsoft Team: WSU-OAS-COP send an email to email@example.com to request access.